Fees & Payment Options
Fee Schedule for the Texas Street facility:
- Standard 45-50 minute individual or family –> $100
- Electroencephalogram/ Neurotherapy Assessment (QEEG) starting at –> $250
- QEEG Formal Report -> TBD
- Standard 30-45 minute Biofeedback session (Neurotherapy) with or without psychotherapy –> $120
A FEE INCREASE WILL BE EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019 – see below:
- Standard 45-50 minute individual –> $125
- Standard 45-60 minute couple or family –> $150
- Electroencephalogram/ Neurotherapy Assessment (QEEG) starting at –> $500
- Standard 30-45 minute Biofeedback session (Neurotherapy) with or without psychotherapy –> $150
Fee Schedule for the Spectrum of Solutions facility:
- All services are reduced to approximately 50% of the standard fees, as shown above.
Professional services include, but are not limited to, office appointments, therapeutic phone calls, third-party consultations, correspondence and reports. If the fee is beyond your ability to pay, please feel free to request a fee adjustment.
For neurotherapy services, the normal course of therapy is 10-20 sessions, but this can be extended based on the client’s individual physiology and is often in excess of 40 sessions. Each case is assessed regularly to determine the most effecient and effective treatment plan. For more information, please refer to the Neurotherapy tab/Session Overview.
It is our pleasure to offer Veterans discounted services in appreciation for their service!
Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance. If we do not receive advanced notice, you will be responsible for paying for the missed session. A credit card number will be kept in your file for your payment of this fee.
Method of Payment
All major Credit Cards, Cash and Personal Checks are accepted. Please make your check payable to ARCHWAY Support or Spectrum of Solutions, depending on the location providing services.
PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICES
Please Note: Our services are offered as “pay in full at time of service”. We do not have a direct relationship with managed care companies but will be happy to fill out any form you need for reimbursement and/or provide you a statement of service. Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information required of us by your insurance company.