Fees & Payment Options
Fee Schedule for Archway Support
- Standard 45-50 minute individual psychotherapy – $120
- Standard 45-60 minute couple or family psychotherapy and EMDR sessions – $150
- Electroencephalogram/ Neurotherapy Assessment (QEEG) starting at – $500
- Standard 30-45 minute Biofeedback/EMDR session (Neurotherapy) with or without psychotherapy – $150
- Remote sessions may be available for some psychotherapy services.
- We do not accept any form of insurance.
Fee Schedule for Archway Outreach
- This is a non-profit facility that provides full neurotherapy services at rates discounted up to 70% of the standard fees shown above.
- Funding provided by individual contributors and several local area foundations, including The Henry Foundation, FMH Foundation, and the Permian Basin Area Foundation.
- For more information click here.
Professional services include, but are not limited to, office appointments, telehealth/remote appointments, therapeutic phone calls, third-party consultations, correspondence and reports. If the fee is beyond your ability to pay, please feel free to request a fee adjustment.
For neurotherapy services, the normal course of therapy is 10-20 sessions, but this can be extended based on the client’s individual physiology and is often in excess of 40 sessions. Each case is assessed regularly to determine the most efficient and effective treatment plan. All neurotherapy is done in the clinical office. For more information, please refer to the Neurotherapy tab/Session Overview.
It is our pleasure to offer Veterans discounted services in appreciation for their service!
Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance. If we do not receive advanced notice, you will be responsible for paying for the missed session. A credit card number will be kept in your file for your payment of this fee.
Method of Payment
All major Credit Cards, Cash and Personal Checks are accepted. Please make your check payable to Archway, Archway Support or Archway Neurotherapy, depending on the location providing services.
PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICES
Please Note: Our services are offered as “pay in full at time of service”. We do not have a direct relationship with managed care companies but will be happy to fill out any form you need for reimbursement and/or provide you a statement of service. Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information required of us by your insurance company.