Catherine T. Bredemeyer
MA, LPC-Intern, CSC, CTP
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Intern, State of Texas, #76532
- Supervisor: Allison Hartzoge, MA, LPC-S, NCC, BCN, QEEGD, #64291
- Certified School Counselor (CSC), State of Texas
- Level 1: Certified Trauma Practitioner (CTP)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Master of Arts in Counseling, The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- Bachelor of Science in Community, Family, and Addiction Services, Texas Tech University
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Basic Training
Philosophy of Counseling
As a counselor, I aim to provide a safe, judgment-free, and positive place for clients to work and heal. My goal for clients is that they feel empowered and more self-aware through client-centered and solution-focused counseling sessions. I will also integrate other counseling techniques when it appropriately meets the client’s needs. In session, I believe that the client is the expert on the experiences that he or she shares. Therefore, with the right interventions, clients have the ability to recognize solutions and make decisions about their therapy. We will work together to find exceptions to negative perceptions and/or belief systems and solutions to the client’s presenting concerns.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor – Intern licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors. I am currently working toward full licensure under the supervision of Allison Hartzoge, LPC-S, NCC, BCN, QEEGD. I have a Masters of Arts degree in Counseling from the University of Texas of the Permian Basin and a Bachelor of Science in Community, Family, and Addiction Services from Texas Tech University.
Email Catherine – firstname.lastname@example.org