Allison H. Hartzoge
MA, LPC-S, NCC, BCN, QEEGD
- Licensed Professional Counselor-Supervisor (LPC-S), State of Texas, #64291
- Board Certified in Neurofeedback, Fellow (BCN), E5096
- Board Certified in Quantitative EEG, Diplomate (QEEGD), D098
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), #277926
- Interactive Metronome Certified Provider (IMC)
- Certified Anger Resolution Therapist (CART)
- Founder/Owner of Archway Support and Archway Outreach
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, The University of Texas of the Permian Basin, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Texas Tech University, 1985
- Certifications in various neurotherapy/neurofeedback systems
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Basic training
- International QEEG Certification Board, Secretary
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, Member
- Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Member
- Biofeedback Society of Texas, Member
- EMDR International Association, Member
- American Counseling Association, Member
- Texas Counseling Association, Member
- American Psychological Association, Associate Member
- Christian Counselors of Texas, Member
Philosophy of Counseling
I approach counseling from client-centered, cognitive-behavioral and existential point of view with neurotherapy as my chief modality. To me, the emphasis of therapy is on your freedom and responsibility; to think, reflect and to choose. I believe that clients have the capacity to solve their own problems and make their own decisions. Together we will work to consider, choose and adjust treatment outcomes throughout the therapy process in order for you to receive the most benefit from your investment in treatment.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors. I have a Masters of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology from The University of Texas of the Permian Basin and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. In addition, I am a Neurotherapist, Board Certified by the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance in Neurofeedback, by the International Quantitative EEG Certification Board as a QEEG Diplomate and serve as IQCB Board Secretary, as well as earning several additional advanced neurotherapy certifications.
In 2016, Archway, funded by The Henry Foundation and The Kidd Foundation, opened a second office within a local non-profit Resource Center providing a variety of therapy services to children with cognitive disabilities and their families. In 2018, Archway Outreach was established as a stand-alone nonprofit organization to expand the counseling and neurothearpy services in our community. This center employs two licensed, board certified therapists offering the same state-of-the-art collection of systems and services offered at Archway Support. As the owner of these practices, it is an honor to grow the availability of neurotherapy in our area by training highly qualified professionals and offering discounted fees for clients needing financial assistance.
These educational credentials, my personal life experience and over 20 years of corporate and management experience have equipped me to counsel and provide neurotherapy solutions to families, couples, adults, teens and children.
Email Allison — Allison@archwaysupport.com